This package includes one 48lb bag of Tundra Oats
A cold hearty blend of oats that can be used in a variety of ways, including: A cool season single-seed attraction, as a cover crop for perennial plantings, and as compliment for a carefully crafted blend.
- High attraction cold hearty oat blend
- For use in a wide variety of soils, alone or within a mix
- Plant within mixes or as a Spring cover crop for perennials at a rate of 25#s during early to mid August in northern areas and late August to mid September in southern areas.
- Plant alone at a minimum rate of 100#s per acre in early September in northern areas and late September thru early October in southern areas.
- Forage designed to be available from early to late season
- Use effective weed control to find an adequate level of success
-Seed varieties: Cold hearty oats blend
-Sunlight needed: Full Sun
-When to plant: Spring cover crop, Fall mix or Fall stand-alone crop
-Purpose: Multi-purpose high attraction mix, stand alone or complimentary crop
-Use 25#s per acre in mixes, 50#s per acre as a Spring cover crop and 100#s per acre as a Fall stand-alone plot